Saturday, September 09, 2006

This is my life....

This is the main street outside of my apartment in Zamalek. As you can see, there isn't much traffic (really, for Cairo this tame!) and there are lots of trees. The second picture is of my friend Christal showing off my living room. The door on the left is Hebah's room, and the door on the right is mine. The third picture is another shot of the living room looking into the hall that leads into the bathroom and kitchen. The last shot is off my bedroom (Laura, notice the placement of the flamingo!)

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura said...

Okay Sarah, you've inspired me to also place the flamingo above my bed. I've been keeping it on my bedside table because I don't know where to put it. I set up my pink flamingo garden thing on my desk in my room. I definitely need to go out and buy some tacks tomorrow and hang this thing. It's looking pretty sad and lonely. I'll also be taking pictures, lots of pictures.

Sarah ساره said...

Yeah, I put some thought into the placement of the flamingos. I have the flamingo stand right under the vanity, you can see it if you look close.

Laura said...

While urinating, Chuck Norris is easily capable of welding titanium.